The spread of technologies all over the globe has given people the possibility to stay connected wherever they are. Free social media and messaging apps enhanced the influence of the Internet on people—no wonder more users sign up with various messengers like Facebook, Snapchat, Viber, etc.
WhatsApp is the most popular free messaging app people use as an alternative to SMS and MMS. Released in 2009, WhatApp keeps increasing its popularity in the U.S. In 2019, over 60 million people were using it, and predictions indicate that the number will exceed 85 million by 2023.
With its user-friendly interface, and a wide range of features, including voice and video calling, WhatsApp continues to solidify its position as the go-to messaging app for millions worldwide, making it an indispensable tool for communication in the digital age.
Table Of Contents
Why Read Someone’s WhatsApp Messages
WhatsApp was regarded as a secure app that provided end-to-end encryption for all calls and messages over an extended period. However, significant security flaws were later discovered, exposing the weakness of the encryption and making it possible for anyone to read other users’ messages.
Additionally, WhatsApp made an agreement with Google, encouraging users to store their messages in their cloud storage, raising concerns about data privacy and security. So, in some cases, you can get an answer yes to your question: “Can someone read my WhatsApp? “
Another security drawback is malware. As was reported, WhatsApp users often became victims of receiving malware threats. Scammers could easily send a corrupted link to anyone on WhatsApp and infect the victim’s device with a virus.
Even now, it remains dangerous after WhatsApp has taken some security measures to protect users. People who share sensitive data or intimate content through WhatsApp think no one knows what content they send others. However, it’s not a problem to screenshot those messages and use them to abuse the sender.
If you want to prevent people close to you from getting into trouble on WhatsApp, consider learning to track WhatsApp messages without a target phone.
How to Read Someone’s WhatsApp Messages without Their Phone: 3 Smart Ways
If you desperately need to check WhatsApp messages without being seen by the target person, consider using one of the solutions described below.
1. How to Read Someone’s WhatsApp Messages Online Using Eyezy
The safest and most reliable way to access WhatsApp messages online without a phone is by using an advanced parental control app. Such apps make it possible to intercept the target person’s WhatsApp activity remotely without them knowing.
As an option, you can try Eyezy — one of the most feature-packed monitoring tools on the market. After installing it on the target cell phone, you’ll immediately get access to their WhatsApp messages, shared media files, and other social media apps.
Follow these steps to set up Eyezy:
- Go to Eyezy.com and sign up.
- Select and buy a subscription.
- Log in to your mailbox and check it for installation instructions.
- Follow the guide from your email to set up the app correctly.
- Log in to your Eyezy dashboard and link the target device.
- Give the app a few minutes and start monitoring WhatsApp.
Unlike other apps you can find online, Eyezy isn’t just a WhatsApp monitoring app. With Eyezy, you can explore various monitoring options like a screen recorder, keylogger, and real-time location tracking. And even remote control on the target device!
2. How to Get the WhatsApp Chat History of Others Online with the Help of Chat Backup
If you need to see someone’s WhatsApp messages but don’t want to install any apps, consider restoring their deleted chats. Here’s how you can do it on Android:
- Access a target person’s cell phone.
- Uninstall WhatsApp from their device. Then, download and reinstall it.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions, and enter your mobile phone number.
- When WhatsApp offers you to restore chats from a backup, activate this option.
Now, you can read the target person’s deleted WhatsApp messages and inspect them for potential dangers.
3. How to Check WhatsApp Messages by Spoofing the Phone’s MAC Address
If you’re an advanced Internet user who enjoys challenges, you can get into someone’s WhatsApp by spoofing their phone’s MAC address. As was noted earlier in this article, WhatsApp has numerous drawbacks, and you’re going to like this one.
If two users have identical MAC addresses, they can use the same WhatsApp account on two different cell phones. You can find the MAC address in the target device’s settings and copy it to your phone.
Then, you need to install WhatsApp on your device, configure it using the target person’s mobile phone number, and use the received authentication code to verify your WhatsApp account. When you’re done, you’ll have a copy of the target user’s account, and you can read WhatsApp messages from another phone.
4. How to See Others WhatsApp Chats in Your Phone with WhatsApp Web
Discover an effective way to read someone’s WhatsApp messages using WhatsApp Web. With this method, you can easily gain access to your target user’s WhatsApp account and view all messages, audio, videos, status updates, and even listen to calls.
Here’s how to use WhatsApp Web:
- 1Open WhatsApp on your device and select the Desktop version from settings.
- A QR code will appear on your screen.
- Grab your target user’s mobile phone and open WhatsApp. Go to settings and click on the QR code icon.
- Tap on “Scan Code” and scan the QR code on your device. This will automatically log you into the target user’s WhatsApp account, giving you full access to read messages and view status updates.
– This method requires access to your target user’s mobile phone credentials.
– When WhatsApp Web is active, the target mobile phone will display notifications on the lock screen, and the user can log out of their account.
If you’re bothered by the question, “Can someone see my WhatsApp messages from another phone?” the short answer is “Yes.” It means you can also check another person’s activity on WhatsApp remotely.
In light of the options available, the choice is ultimately yours. However, it is crucial to select a method that aligns with your requirements and respects the privacy of others.