This Compatibility Policy was published on 22 March, 2021
This article describes Eyezy’s commitment to compatibility of target devices for the Eyezy application installation and iCloud connection with Eyezy (hereinafter – Eyezy synchronization).
It also describes how a user may introduce changes to a target device for the Eyezy synchronization.
please read the compatibility policy carefully before placing an order for subscription.
Compatibility Policy provides the following requirements for different target devices and operational systems:
Requirements for iOS devices:
- The target device must be running iOS 7 – 13+ without Jailbreak;
- The target iPhone or iPad must be connected to the Internet;
- You need physical access to the target device.
iOS devices without Jailbreak
- Compatible with all iOS versions;
- The device must be internet-enabled;
- You do not need physical access to the device if you already have its iCloud credentials and two-factor authorization is not activated. If two-factor authorization is activated and/or iCloud backup is not enabled, you will need physical access to the target device.
Requirements for Android smartphones and tablets:
- The target device must be running Android 4+;
- The target Android device must be connected to the Internet;
- You need physical access to the device to install Eyezy;
- Instant messenger tracking works on rooted Androids only.
- Facebook, Skype, Viber, WhatsApp, Wi-Fi Networks and Gmail monitoring on Android require rooting the target device.
Please check the websites of third-party products for requirements.
You are aware that before Eyezy purchasing you are required to check the compatibility requirements for your target device. In case your device is not compatible with the Compatibility Policy, you may not execute an Eyezy synchronization and use the Eyezy, and all negative consequences and responsibility will be borne by you.
If your target device is compatible with these requirements, we may not guarantee that all the features of Eyezy under the subscription plan will correctly run on a target device. It may contain bugs, which should be fixed in future updates.